Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

LANA DEL REY 60'S INSPIRED LOOK

Hey! I love a dramatic eye-liner look as much as the next guy which is why I was inspired to do this look often worn by Lana Del Rey! :-)
So here is my ((extremely hot)) blank canvas. yeyyyyyy
As always for my foundation I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, MAC Concealer and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on a Real Techniques expert face brush. 

 This is actually a very bad photo representation of the shadow on this lid...sorry, but I used Foxy from the Naked 2 palette all over the lid and used MAC Omega and Tease from the Naked 2 palette through the socket line.
I used Maybelline's Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black on a fine liner brush to create a dramatic winged out eye liner and Black Out from the Naked 2 palette under the lower lashline.
For the lips I used Nude in a No7 lip pencil with a Natural Collection lipgloss over the top in Caramel Shortcake. Lana sometimes wears a bold red lip but I opted for the natural lip colour she often wears :-)
For contour I used the Sleek contour kit and kept it simple with no blush. 

And cha-dahhhhhhhh, sorry this seems like quite a quick post but I really wanted to put something up while I go shopping for some more makeup to create some looks i've got lined up :-) yey. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment